Mary Cotroneo, Realtor ® | 972-824-9086
Mary, a Dallas Native, has a zestful affection for the DFW area. Mary is an active golfer, does yoga and loves to play with her spirited pugs.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Texas Association of Realtors Leadership Program (TRLP)
- Relocation Specialists
- First Time Home Buyers
Mary Cotroneo celebrates over eighteen years in the real estate industry. Eighteen years of real estate experience that includes ownership, sales and marketing for individual homeowners and builders, contract negotiations and buyer representations. Mary has twenty+ years with AT&T in management, sales and marketing. Her corporate executive background has provided her with the tools for successful relationships and negotiating skills and ensures her dependability to achieve the best price—buying or selling! The real estate designations Mary holds reflect her commitment to the client. Mary’s education and knowledge of the market keep her on the leading edge of the latest real estate trends, technology and fast-paced markets here in the North Texas area.
“I believe in treating people with the utmost respect, the way they deserve to be treated. I truly care about helping people with their home ownership dreams. I have a sincere determination, bringing resources together, approaching every situation with integrity to produce a quality result.”
Buying, selling or even building a new home is a very important event in our lives. That is why Mary realizes she is in the service business–not the sales business. 100% customer satisfaction is Mary’s top priority! Working with Mary, you can count on her knowledgeable service, dedicated professionalism and integrity. Mary always brings an abundance of energy, creativity, dedication, experience and personal knowledge to her work. You can be assured that she will stay on top of every detail of a deal to provide a quality transaction.
Mary’s Achievements and Memberships include:
- 2015 & 2016 D Magazine – Best Real Estate Agent in Dallas
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- Texas Association of Realtors, TAR,
- Collin County Association of Realtors, CCAR
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Collin County
- Stonebriar Country Club, Frisco Texas
- Official spokesperson, Baylor Scott & White, Dallas
- Luxury Home Markets
- Ebby Halliday Company, Global Leading RE
- Mary studied at the University of North Texas
- Mary worked 20+ years in the technology industry with AT&T
Mary focuses her real estate services Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Celina, McKinney, Allen and North Dallas.